Paya Sakura Clear Sticker | Global Giving Donation
Spring blossoms are here! Let’s celebrate with some clear stickers ☺️
This Paya Sakura Clear Sticker is perfect for all of your journaling needs ! Whether it be on your water bottle, travel bag, or notebook, these clear stickers will be able to blend into any environment you choose.
- To keep our premium quality promise, here’s why our stickers are such high quality:
- Each vinyl sticker is made from a heatproof, waterproof, weatherproof, and durable material that lets your stickers both look and feel premium.
- 70% of each sticker's profits are donated towards Global Giving's charity projects. The remaining 30% of each sticker's profits will go back into Notebeans Stationary as a running business.
- Dimensions are 2.7 by 1.97” and each sticker has a matte finish and adhesive backing for your convenience.
If any questions arise, feel free to message us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) or try out our live chat function!