This page is for people looking to bring their creative vision to life.
If you’re looking to collaborate through a personal or professional art commission piece, welcome to Notebeans Stationery Story art Commissions!
Notebeans Story is your opportunity to elevate your brand through storytelling art.
the collaborative space for local Bay Area or small businesses to tell their founder or entrepreneurial story through art and work with Notebeans Stationery in creating creative assets to create brand identity and emotion.
If you are a shop owner (brick and mortar OR online) looking to expand your visual marketing through stationery products, I’d love to work together and explore what we could create together!
If you’re on a time budget, here’s the current schedule.
2022 Art Commissions
- May-June 2022: Coffee and Water Lab
- Oct 2022: A&M Patisserie
- Dec 2022: A&M Patisserie
2023 Art Commissions
Please note that each month will have 2 slots!
- Jan 2023: 1) Sugar Cube Marshmallow
- Feb 2023: 1) Sugar Cube Marshmallow
- Mar 2023: 1) Sugar Cube Marshmallow
- April 2023: 1) A&M Patisserie
- May 2023: 1) A&M Patisserie 2) Personal Art Commission 3) Black by Blue Brave
- June 2023: 1) Black by Blue Brave 2) Hate is a Virus
- July: 1) Hate is a Virus 2) Drae’s Lemonade
- August: (TBD) 1) Home Coffee Roasters // 2) JiaRen Cafe
- September 2023: Open for Commissions/Partnerships
- October 2023: Open for Commissions/Partnerships
- November 2023: Open for Commissions/Partnerships
- December 2023: Open for Commissions/Partnerships
Here is why we’d be a good fit!
If you are a business owner with no time, energy, or technical skill, this is for you.
If you are a business owner with not too much time on your hands,You’re constantly focused on the operational and financial side of your business.
You have no time to work on creative assets of your business, like blog writing, instagram infographics, product photography, digital illustrations, and advertisements, and you probably don’t have that large of a priority to prioritize these within your store budget.
You want to tell your creative story through art and visual creative assets, but you just don’t have the means, the knowledge, or the energy to do so.
My solution to your problem and help you bring your creative vision to life.
1. An opportunity for you to tell your creative brand's story through digital illustrations, web design, product photography, videography, and more.
2. A communicative and transparent relationship with me as a freelance digital artist and fellow creative entrepreneur who understands your best interest. As a previous barista in third wave coffee, I'm also extremely passionate about specialty coffee for cafes interested in collaborating.
3. Your time and energy returned back to you, so that you can focus on life, other sides of your business, family, and everything that is fulfilling and important to you outside of your business.
My Past Art Commission Clients for you to see my previous works.
My Art Commission Pricing Model:
- Single Project: Single Illustration Project (for business use): $400+ USD
- Multiple Projects: Multiple Illustration Projects: Discounted up to 50% depending on Volume and Design Variation (charged per illustration)
- Personal Memory: Personal Commission Project (turning a personal memory into illustration): $300+ USD
Once you've filled out the form, feel free to have a look at my portfolio of past projects I've worked on with other creators!
Here is what my past clients have said about working with me:
1. Coffee and Water Lab X Notebeans Stationery Tote Bag Design
2. AM Patisserie X Notebeans Stationery Egg Tart Menu Icons
2. SugarCube Marshmallows X Notebeans Stationery Character Creation Project + Marshmallow Illustration Project
10 out of 5 stars! I reached out to Madeline and Notebeans Stationery to commission a couple pieces of artwork for my small business. After meeting her and being introduced to her artwork at a pop-up, I immediately knew that Notebeans Stationery would be one of the top businesses that I would contact if I ever needed someone to create a unique piece.
Madeline is prompt, professional, and attentive during the entire process of the commission. Communication was consistent which helped kept the process going and the check ins/questions helped bring my vision to life throughout the entire process. I would HIGHLY recommend Madeline and Notebeans Stationery to anyone who is looking for a unique and cute art piece!
Book a meeting with Madeline, Illustrator of Notebeans Stationery, today:
email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting with me~