Join Kato the blue Norwegian forest kitty and Paya the albino penguin on their life adventures around the world!
Each vinyl sticker is made from a heatproof, waterproof, weatherproof, and durable material that lets your stickers both look and feel premium.
Feel free to use our stickers on your laptops, waterbottles, or even just for bullet journalling. If you post our stickers on Instagram or Facebook, be sure to use the #notebeansstationary for a shoutout!
70% of each KATO sticker's profits are donated towards Global Giving's charity projects. The remaining 30% of each KATO sticker's profits will be allocated towards the operational costs of Notebeans Stationary.
See FAQ page for more information on monetary distributions and see Donation Proceeds page for more information on the nonprofit organization, Global Giving.